Update 7/14/2020: CDHA has resumed showing dogs at adoption clinics. Please see our adoption clinic schedule. If you will be attending a clinic please plan on getting to the event by 10 (when the clinic starts).
Due to the statewide ban on large group meetings during the pandemic, CDHA will be showing our dogs by appointment. Please follow the following steps if you see a dog on our website you’re interested in:
- Mail by regular mail or email us a completed dog adoption application. Please state on your app. which dog or type of dog you’d like.
- We’ll review your app. and will call you
- If we think you’d be a good match with the dog for which you’re applying we’ll put you in touch with the foster care provider for the dog you’re interested in.
- We’ll also give the foster care provider your number so that person can also be in touch with you.
- The foster care provider will then arrange for you to meet the dog.
- If you are interested in pursuing an adoption we would take a deposit from you and then arrange to do a home visit.
If you have any questions please call Jennifer at 518-664-3450