Due to the statewide ban on large group meetings during the pandemic, CDHA will be showing our dogs by appointment. Please follow the following steps if you see a dog on our website you’re interested in:
- Mail by regular mail or email us a completed dog adoption application. Please state on your app. which dog or type of dog you’d like.
- We’ll review your app. and will call you
- If we think you’d be a good match with the dog for which you’re applying we’ll put you in touch with the foster care provider for the dog you’re interested in.
- We’ll also give the foster care provider your number so that person can also be in touch with you.
- The foster care provider will then arrange for you to meet the dog.
- If you are interested in pursuing an adoption we would take a deposit from you and then arrange to do a home visit.
If you have any questions please call Jennifer at 518-664-3450